Explainer videos & Youtube = Awesome promotion
Let’s say you have a business and you want to promote it through an explainer video. Although I expect this to change in the future, the best place you can put the video, besides your website, is Youtube!
Why, you ask? Here are 3 reasons:
1. You will get organic views from people searching for your domain directly on youtube!
2. Your video will also rank in search engines, so that’s another pro of hosting it on YT.
3. There are many websites that gather videos from youtube and show them to their audiences. That will increase the distribution of your video which starts a domino effect, affecting everything for the better.
So… now that you know why you should post it there, here are 3 tips to boost the promotion of the video which automatically leads to the promotion of your business:
1. Host the video on Youtube and embed it on your website! Although you will get organic views from just uploading it to youtube, the additional exposure you get through your website will kickstart your video and it will go a long way.
2. Share it on your personal facebook account!
3. Try to create your business channel and add more videos to it so that your channel will weigh more and attract search engine traffic on it’s own!
PS. I see so many businesses making this mistake, so I want you not to do it too. When uploading it to YT, add a link to your website in the description area, so that people seeing the video can jump to your website in just 1 click.